
Isn't he so sweet! Another picture of our little cousin Max!
(Don't you just want to kiss all over his sweet face?)
Kylie went for her 1st pedicure yesterday! Our friend Katie invited us to go with her and her little girl, Kylie's friend Abby, to get their toenails done. It was cute to see two 2 1/2 year olds getting pedicures! Abby wanted pink, with french tips and flowers. Kylie was done by the time they had filed them, buffed them and put a basecoat on. I had to sit with her on my lap and hold her and she chose blue. Blue! Then the lady asked if she wanted sparkles and that made her day. Oh, and with tip, it cost us $1.50. Can't beat it for a fun girl day! Now Megan wants to go, too for her first ever pedicure! (can't blame her, I haven't gotten one here in Thailand yet, either)!
1 comment:
I need to move there Kristen. You can't beat $1.50 for a pedicure!!
Post a Comment