Megan likes cleaning and organizing everything. Our house, her room, the toys, other peoples' rooms. It both cracks me up, makes me nervous and impresses me. She makes her bed every morning, complete with accessories (i.e. a blanket covering her pillow to look like a new pillowcase) and mostly makes Jack's bed. Occasionally she will go in and make Kylie's bed, which is okay, except she folds all the blankies and puts them in her drawers and then Kylie and I can't find them at nap time.
Last night, she went to bed without her teddy bear, Whittles. I went up at my bedtime and tucked Whittles into her arms, as she was fast asleep. When I went in this morning to wake her up, Whittles was nicely laid on top of a pillow at her feet, covered up with a bandanna (sorry Pappy, we never got it back to you). I asked her when she did that (between 11pm when I went to bed and 6am this morning). She said she had to make Whittles a nice place to sleep in the middle of the night because she "doesn't like things messy". Seriously??? Fixing your covers and making a bed for your teddy bear in the middle of the night? She's crazy (but I love her).
1 comment:
Meggie must have that gene from the Seaman side of the family... she fixed my computer table before she left... she is so cute.. I love her too... Love Grammy
Post a Comment