Miss Kylie Grace had a playdate this morning. With her friend

Allie. Too cute is all I can say. The girls got along really well, had fun playing dress-up, princesses, a game of memory with me, had a pretend "pic-mic" (picnic in Allie's words), ate a real lunch of hot dogs, chips and carrots, had a flav-o-ice, played babies and only argued 1x, which I didn't hear, but Kylie reported it to me out of guilt, then quickly apologized to Allie. All in all, a good morning. It was nice to hear them plotting to have a playdate this afternoon over at Allie's house...as

soon as Allie's mom Sarah came to pick her up :) We did inform the girls that we would have to wait until
next week for another playdate, but it would happen.

Kylie and Allie are just a few of the 3 year olds in the neighborhood who aren't in preschool, so it's hard to find playdates when the other kids don't get home until 1pm, which is still naptime, then it's almost time for dinner. Fun for the girls and I didn't have to break up any arguments or fighting, so it was fun for me, as well!
And
yes, those are skull stickers on the girls and a tattoo on Allie's forearm. They run with a tough crowd. (and have 4 big brothers between the 2 of them).
3 comments:
Kylie,
Your morning with Allie sounded very fun. You are getting so grown up getting to have a friend over. I liked seeing the pictures of you both. Hope you get to go to Allie's next week.
I love you!
Mom Mom
XO
Allie and Kylie look like they were having fun on their playdate. She sounded so excited and now has a story to share with her brother and sister! You sounded as if you had a nice time, too, Kristen... I always enjoyed when you all had friends over and that lunch sounded yummy! Love to all, Mom xoxox
Ooh fancy playdate for Kylie and fancy new background for the blog--I like it!
Post a Comment