So, not too much new going on here. We've had some fun play dates

recently. This afternoon Megan had a play date set up with her friend Katie. I invited Katie's mom, Amy, to bring the rest of her crew over to play as well. Katie is 7, David is 6, Megan is 4 and Kevin is 2. It was good chaos. Kids running everywhere, snacks everywhere, Kylie and the other Megan not sharing, the littlest Kevin happy as a lark because no one was bothering him but he could still be in the middle of it all, David and Jack wrestling (we couldn't figure out if we should stop it, but they continued to have smiles and laugh as they were doing it, so we thought it was okay) and Moo and Katie being bugged by the little girls. A fun time.
Near the end, we heard something break...Kevin had gotten into Moo's wine glass sand art she did in Cha-am and accidentally shattered it. Glass was EVERYWHERE. Had we not had friends over, I would have gotten the camera and taken a picture of the pretty sand all over her wood floor, glass all over her carpet, on the wood floor, out the door and down the steps. Kevin's reply? "I 'pilled." Megan was hysterical while I was trying to explain that it was an accident and he certainly didn't mean to and that we would try to make another one again.
I have no pictures from the afternoon, but it was fun. I do, however, have pictures of a couple of other things:

Grammy gave the kids each 200B for Easter. Megan and Kylie chose a decorative pillow for their beds. Kylie's is the dark purple one on the left, Megan's is the blue one with great colors on the right...both in chinese satin (from the place you purchased some purses Tricia at JJ Mall)! Jack chose 2 sets of blue lights. They are hanging in his bedroom and we plug them in at night - so fun and a good choice for him. I'll post a picture of them in his room later.

A close up of a beautiful pink hibiscus in my front yard. We also have birds of paradise in our yard at the moment, too!

Yay!!! My friend Bridgette took me to a great frame shop here last week. I wanted to get Jack's new picture for his room framed, as well as 3 prints I purchased from
Sara's Art House! My 3 will go in my living room :) Exactly what I wanted and in 5 days! And insanely less than at Michael's, even
with a coupon!
4 comments:
Sorry, Moo, about your wineglass ~ I am sure you will make another sometime soon.
I love the girls pillows.. so pretty and Jack's lights are awesome! I think your pictures and framing turned out beautifully, too. I love Jack's pic.. just right with the black frame.
Nice to have friends over and share the day!
Love you all, Mom xoxo
Life at your house sounds so fun!
Sign me up for a playdate in January!
Love,
Mom
XO
Josh seriously looked at that picture for less than a second and then did a double take and asked whose clone wars picture that was! Then he named everyone and told me all about it :) So I'm guessing that Jack's picture has Josh's seal of approval!
fun new things! sorry about the candle, Megan. i hope you'll be able to make another one soon. miss you all!
Post a Comment