Thursday, August 28, 2008

Prepare Yourselves, if you can

I found a website called Yearbook Yourself 2008. It rocks. You download a picture of yourself "face on" to the camera, and then pick which picture you want. It's hysterical. Without further ado, I give you Dan's and my yearbook.






1952













1960












1964













1969











1975












1982















1994







1996

6 comments:

K said...

My favorites of Dan are 1969 and 1975!

My favorites of Me are 1960 and 1969!

Anonymous said...

THE BLOG IS AWESOME!!!!! We are looking way sharp in ’69! We were born 2 decades to late…

Jenkins said...

Okay, that is laugh out loud funny! Those styles are too much. A couple of the pictures of Dan look a bit like America's Most Wanted with those glasses (sorry Dan). Kristin those hairstyles, nice! Maybe consider a makeover?!

Hope all is well in Thailand!
Carrie

allapole said...

That is sooo funny I laughed out loud. You find the best stuff ever on line.

Andrea said...

the 1996 one looks like your hs senior year pic but blond, I would be impressed if you could grow a fro like that one. you should put the kids in too!

H said...

We like "Jesus" Dan in 1975. I have to say that 1994 of Dan was really realistic. Michael then showed me a picture from High School and it looked similar.

As for you k. I like 1969. You rock with the flip do. You should definitely try it now...just stay away from the bangs. Love you!