Monday, September 1, 2008

Upholstered Furniture


On Friday, we got our upholstered furniture that we had ordered!!! Our great chocolate sofa and loveseat, our 2 beige chairs, our beige recliner, Megan's yellow elephant chair, Kylie's purple elephant chair and Jack's red chair! We also got our 12 (yes, 12) dining room chairs, only they are the wrong style chair and have black seats! We had ordered wood backs instead of cane backs and beige seats. I tried to get them to leave the "old" seats, but they couldn't/wouldn't, so Dan and I will have to figure out if we can get them swapped out for something else! We LOVE our new stuff...and tomorrow, we are supposed to get all of our stuff that we haven't gotten yet! (i.e. our bed (the bed they provided is as stiff as a board), bikes, toys, the rest of the stuffed animal that the kids miss, all of our books (really only 1/2 because Dan and I put a lot in storage), pictures and decorations, christmas stuff, and a lot of junk that we thought we would need...and now we are thinking, hmm, not so much). It will be great to decorate walls...although I am still deciding whether to paint some walls...Dan made me promise i would do it before we hang things on the walls... :) Tomorrow, it will be crazy getting all our stuff!!! Thankfully Dan can stay home without having to take off...because I don't think I could handle 6 movers and Kylie by myself.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

I miss that sweet little face of Bugga's... and I love your furniture especially the elephant chairs... Love,Mom