Friday, April 10, 2009

Recently

This is life for us: Kids playing dress-up and house, our unreal front yard that we don't have to do anything to (because our neighborhood has gardeners that come around every day to water plants and tend them...and mow the lawn 1x a week), Kylie sound asleep on the sofa because she didn't want to take a nap, but I made her lay with me for a minute and she was zonked, Megan and Jack's bus and Bus Monitor and Kylie eating Altoids Mango candies (curiously sour).

3 comments:

Pauline said...

First of all, the yard is absolutely gorgeous! Nice to see just how "tropical" it is. I love the pics of the kids.. Jack in Nana Peggy's blouse?? ha ha
Your list of things that are Thailand was very interesting.. Will be fun to see how you fare back here this summer and if you will miss some of those things in Bangkok.
Love to you all,
Mom xoxox

allapole said...

I wanted to wish you a Happy Easter before I miss it since your 12 hours ahead and my in-laws are visiting.

Bev and Boyd said...

Ain't life good in Thailand!!!!