Monday, July 11, 2011

St. Petersburg, Florida

St. Petersburg, Florida :) We got to visit down here for a whole week - Sarah's gracious parents, John and Ina, so very kindly allowed us to stay at their beautiful condo for the whole week! We had the opportunity to visit with Brian and Sarah without being a burden to them, visit my roommate from college Andrea and her family without being a burden to them and just enjoy being together as a family. It was a great, relaxing week and we loved it there! The condo is adorable - totally beachy and relaxing (with a washer/dryer and wireless internet - so fun)!

It's right on a bay/inlet in Coquina Key and the 2nd morning we were there it was absolutely beautiful out and we saw dolphins swimming by! We all walked quietly down to the sea wall to see if we could see them closer, but they swam away. Kylie and I stayed and watched for a while and they came swimming by within a foot of us! So gorgeous and amazing to see them up close! Then we saw a stingray swimming right after them!

While the week was a bit dampened by storms the first day, Kylie puking while we were hanging out with Andrea and Max being sick for a couple of days - we had a wonderful, relaxing time! We got to go to the Pass-a-grille Beach with Brian, Sarah and Max, eat dinner with them and swim with them at their house, swim 2x's at Fort DeSoto Beach, swim at the pool at the condo a couple of times, visit Andrea and go to church with her family and visit Brian at work! It was a great time and so fun!
Megan, Jack, Max and Kylie - posing for "Nana" - Sarah's Mom Ina, on her phone :)

While this doesn't look like fun - I think he was actually laughing...at being dragged by his "buddy" and "cousin" Kylie :)

Kylie, Max, Megan and Jack enjoying popsicles after dinner :)

Hanging out with Luke making a huge train track

A and I out to dinner at PF Chang's (yummy Singapore Street Noodles) and then a chocolate milkshake from Chick-Fil-A (I told her I loved her when she suggested we get one - and I wasn't kidding)!

All the kiddos eating yummy ice cream

Brian, Sarah, Dan and I

Uncle Bri had to ask Sarah for a quarter to play Mike Tyson's Punch Out - then he turned 40 a week later :)

Oh, beautiful condo - how I love you and how much fun we had at you...with your amazing tv that we all took turns playing Lego Pirates of the Caribbean on and your wifi that I updated the blog on...and your fun beachy decorations that I wish I could have in my house and your gorgeous view of the water...

And your fun table that you could sit at for hours because it was so comfy...

and look out at all this - gorgeous!

No comments: