Job: I stay home with Mommy! I'm not in school yet. When we move to Kuwait I'll be in Kindergarten. I wonder what Kuwait will be like...I don't really want to be in kindergarten because I won't know anyone. And I won't be able to get Starbucks with Mommy! Moo and Jack go to school now, but I run errands with Mommy and go to meetings and Bible study and sometimes get our nails done or eat lunch with Daddy downtown!
Interests: Dressing up, dancing, singing, playing Barbies or house/arguing with Megan, watching Jack play the DS, riding on the scooter with Daddy, snuggling Mommy. I like having playdates and going to Mr. Ken and Ms. Amy's house to play with M and Bonus. I like playing soccer now, but I was scared about it in the beginning. I
Nicknames: Bugga, the Budge, Buggers, Kylie Gracie, Kylie Grace, Gracie (from Pappy), Snuggers, Budgers, Sweet Pea, my Baby (from Mommy - not because I am a baby, but I'm her baby)!
Favorite Foods: Eggs and bacon at Que Pasa, Chicken w/ Cashew Nuts and rice at Sudathai, Hot dogs, spaghetti, macaroni and cheese, Honey Nut Cheerios, Vegetable Samosas from Villa, Slurpees, Ice Cream, orange cinnamon buns at Grammy's.
Favorite Sayings: Can I have gum? Can I watch a kid show? Can we have snack? Can I dress up? Can we go to Que Pasa? Is it past naptime (i.e. do I not have to nap?). I'm not tired. How many books can I read at bedtime (1 if she didn't take a nap, 3 if she did take a nap)? I can't get to sleep (5 minutes after we tuck her in bed)...I already had a nightmare. That's no fair! Anything that she wants repeatedly (she reminds us of the persistent widow in the Bible - she's tenacious).
Things I learned to do while I was 4: Start to read 3 letter words and books with 3 letter words, wipe my own heiney, ride in a straight line on a 2 wheel bike, pour my own cereal and milk, call people on the
phone, play the DS well, put dishes away for Mommy, go downstairs in the big kid's class for church (instead of the little kid nursery), how to play soccer and how to swim the width of the Olympic size pool!What I want to be when I grow up: A Ballerina and a Princess.
Favorite TV Shows and Movies: Duck Tales, Little House on the Prairie, Spectacular Spiderman, Ironman Adventures, Tom and Jerry, Fishtronaut, Garfield, Clone Wars.
Friends: Megan, Jack, Mommy and Daddy, Megan, Kevin, Alli, Cameron, Savannah, Daniel, Jackson, Sophie.
Things you may not know about me: I wake up around 5:45am every day and I always wake up happy. I play (mostly) quietly in Jack's room (because Jack sleeps in my room with me) until either Moo or Jack wake up and then I play with them until it's time to get up (6:20 on weekdays, 7am on weekends). I can be super sweet and helpful or I can be a stinker and pretty mean. I love playing with my brother and sister, but sometimes it turns not nice. Mommy has to remind me to Use Kind Words repeatedly when I'm playing with them (they aren't angels either). I'm a scrappy little soccer player and always have a smile on my face playing. I'm super smart and am starting to read more and more words. I like to swim and eat out and get Starbucks and get my nails painted. I generally ask Mommy every day if I can dress up. I'm a snazzy dresser and choose outfits most people wouldn't dream of wearing out, but they look cute on me! I love layering long skirts under sundresses to make it fancier. I love my Mommy and my Daddy. I love my family in America, but we have to take 2 planes to get there. I'm moving to Kuwait next summer, not forever, but for 2 years. I am so excited to be 5!
Happy Birthday Kylie Grace!!! We love you!!!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kylie Girl!
Kylie, You are certainly growing up so quickly and have learned a ton of things this year. So glad that you enjoy soccer like your big brother and sister. I knew you would like it!! Your smile is so sweet and we always love hearing about your new adventures. Hope your birthday party is so fun ~ we love you, Bugga!!!!! Love, Grammy and Grandad xoxox
Dear Kylie,
You have certainly had a very exciting life already and you have so many new adventures in store for you this year! We love your smile and that you learned to play soccer this year. We are proud of all the things you can do and are thankful to have such a sweet, fun grandaughter. We love you Gracie! Mom Mom and George XOXO
Happy Birtday Kylie! Congrats Dan and Kristen on having your YOUNGEST turn 5!!!!
Happy Birthday Kylie! It was fun to get to sing with Mommom and Pappy last night (I think we probably sounded better than we do on our own!) on your machine! Hope you had a great day and we love you lots!
Happy Birthday Kylie. Really such a beautiful girl. Really beautiful. I must have missed the Kuwait announcement on a previous post sometime. Wow! Kuwait, huh? That should be pretty interesting...different from Thailand for sure!
Post a Comment