Not our Christmas Picture, but a cute picture nonetheless :)

The kids have had off this last week for Eid al-Adha! Dan had off for all the days but Wednesday - Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for Eid al-Adha and Thursday for Veteran's Day. We played tourist one clear afternoon and visited the Kuwait Towers! We walked around, took our Christmas Picture and went up in the tower! It goes up 120 meters and has 2 lookout levels - the top one has a platform inside that spins around and makes a full rotation in approx. 30 minutes, so you can see the whole city! I'm so glad we went - it was totally fun - and a really clear day to see everything!
Dan wanted a picture of him holding up the Kuwait Towers - then everyone wanted one!
Jack
Megan
Kylie
Me
Everyone enjoying being able to run around
Dan and Jack goofing off and trying to see if we could get it to look like Dan's head and Jack's feet - not quite, but still fun.
Their record cover - if they ever release a record
How could I not love round towers with turquoise polka dots on the outside! With palm trees, they're perfect!
Dan pointing out where you can see Kuwait City!
Me and my Tweeter overlooking Kuwait!
2 comments:
I loved these pictures. They were all so cool. I absolutely cracked up when I got to the one where Kristen is holding the tower with one hand!
So glad you had the day to get acquainted with your new home land. I'll be passing on the towers when I visit! :)
XOXOXOXOXO
looks cool! can't wait to see the Christmas picture!
Post a Comment