Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Tour Stop 10 - Annapolis, MD

Dan and I got a chance to get away - just the two of us - to Annapolis, MD!  We've been there at least 2 other times, but I was joking him while there that I'm so thankful for this blog and the subsequent blog books to keep track of our lives - at least for the last 4 years!  We couldn't for the life of us remember if we had been there 2 or 3 times!  :)

Grammy and Grandad kept our kids while we were there so we could spend some time together!  We had a blast - stayed in a great hotel, did a little shopping and cigar smoking (Dan, not me), people watching, enjoyed walking around Annapolis and the Naval Academy and enjoyed our time together!  It was good to talk through plans for this next year and the year after.  And I loved being with Dan! Bingo!

 Me and my Tweeter and the Moon our first night there

 Beautiful, amazing boats!

 My Super Tweeter at lunch

 With the Goat!

 Getting kissed in front of the Superintendent's House

 And Slurpees after walking around campus

 Pina Cola for me and Lemon Creme for him!

 A gorgeous sunset over Annapolis!

 The Tweeters

 The Chesapeake Bay Bridge in the distance

And a full moon over the boats in the water

1 comment:

Tricia F said...

Y'all are so cute! Glad you got to do this!