Job: I'm in the 5th grade and I go to school. It's fine. My favorite subjects are Math and PE and sometimes Music. My teacher is nice and never gets that mad at us. She's a Hokie. She tries to make all of our subjects fun.
Books that I love: Airman, The Rangers Apprentice Series, The Kane Chronicles, Artemis Fowl, Supernaturalists, The Fourth of July, Gregor the Overlander Chronicles, How to Train your Dragon series.
Favorite things to do: Play xBox, play the iPad, play outside (capture the flag, kickball, fake sword fighting), read, watch family movies, play with Beau (when I feel like it), play with Kylie and Megan, play with my friends at school.
Least favorite things to do: Write. Do homework. Sometimes go to school. Studying for tests. Being out of our house the entire day when we have to go shopping or something.
Favorite Foods: Macaroni and cheese, stuffing, hot dogs and cheeseburgers, Noodle soup, pizza, spaghetti and meatballs, french toast casserole, scrambled eggs, Orange cinnamon rolls, breakfast burritos, ham slices.
Favorite TV shows/movies: The Incredible Hulk, The Avengers, Kickin It, The X-Men movies and cartoons, Lab Rats, Transformers cartoons.
Favorite Sayings: Scorch me Baby, Sha-Rimp! That's so Shrimpy, Shrimp Scampi, Shrimpyton, Shrimp of the Nation, That's really sad, that's really pathetic, Why? Brah. Theo my brotha! LOL Brah. Mammy, Mamsif, Pops.
Closest Buddies: Ben, Cole, Josh, Angel, Alec, Andrew, Riley and Aidan.
What I want to do when I grow up: My Dad's job.
Things I did when I was 10: Made the All-Star soccer team and played in a tournament. Took my first penalty kick. Played basketball on a team for the first time. Started playing football at recess (because everyone played soccer at recess overseas). Got contacts and love them! Went to my first MLB game for the Nationals. Went to Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. Got a dog (that I've been asking my parents for for 5 years!). Played on a Challenge Soccer Team. Became a Safety Patrol.
Why my Mammy loves me: Because you're a great kid! You work hard in school, help out at home (when asked), love to snuggle Beau and sometimes walk him, are willing to go on a walk with me to walk Beau (on our Patrice Loop), LOVE playing xBox with Dad, Uncle Matt and Josh, willingly help out with the little kids at church and are super smart! You're a great soccer player and a good friend - and a great son and brother! We love you Jack and are proud of who you are becoming in Christ!!! Love, Mammy, Pops, Megan and Kylie





No comments:
Post a Comment