Nicknames: Bugga, Pidge, Budga, Peeny, Peeny Teen, Kalal, Nut Nertha, Budgie, Ralph Jr, Kylie Bug, Kxlie, Mountain Sheep.
Job: I'm in 4th grade. I have my best friend in my class and a couple of good guy friends in the class! I love my teacher and work hard for her. I love social studies (Jamestown)!
Favorite things to do: Play Barbies, play outside with my friends, meet up with cousins, climb in our tree, play in our tree house, snuggling with Mommy and Daddy.
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite books: Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy series, Adam Sharp series, Mercy Watson, Yeti Files, Creepella series.
Favorite TV Shows/Movies: Kickin It, Lab Rats, Mighty Med, King Julien, The New Annie, Mistletones, H2O, Little House on the Prairie, Princess Diaries 1 and 2.
Favorite Foods: Olive Garden (chicken alfredo with mashed potatoes), tacos, cherry and dark chocolate granola bars, apple cinnamon go go squeeze, club crackers, mexican stew, chili maple chicken, gum.
What I want to be when I grow up: Waitress and a Kindergarten Teacher with her friend :)
Friends: Michaela, Ainsley, Laura, Julie, Max, Cade, William, Rebecca, Sydney and Mackenzie.
Favorite Sayings: I'm gonna go play Barbies, I'm gonna go outside, Can I have a snack?, Hello there Tobleys, Mountain Sheep, What is up Crean Pean, Pssst Apple Crisp, I'm gonna go loofa, I'm gonna see if Katelyn can play, Can I get more Shopkins?
Things I did while I was 9: 4th Grade Veterans Day assembly, Got her ears pierced, played Challenge Soccer, Swam in Lake Anna, Went to Great Falls, Went to the One Room School House, learned how to rollerblade, Saw the Hokie Stadium, Went to the Watermine water park, had her first art show.
Why Mommy loves me: Because you are so much fun to be around, you make everyone feel special and you love life! You crack us up with your antics and accents and keep us on our toes :) You love playing outside with friends, playing Barbies, take forever to do homework and love your grandparents (and great aunts and uncles)! You have a blast playing soccer and love having play dates! We love you and love that you love others! Keep encouraging others Bugga Grace! We love you!!!
"You put joy into the lives of those around you!" - Mom Mom and Pappy
"You put joy into the lives of those around you!" - Mom Mom and Pappy
Megan, Kylie and Jack
Daddy and Bugga
Mommy and Bugga
Our Family


2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kylie! You are a very special young lady!
Your smiling face and concern for others is such a wonderful quality to have in life. We love you bunches'!!!!! Love, Grammy and Grandad xoxo
Post a Comment