Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Hi, My Name is Megan, vol. 9

...And I'm the Birthday Girl because today I turn 15!!!



 Job: I'm a freshman in high school.  I love high school.  My favorite class is Pre-AP history.  Spirit weeks are my favorite.

Favorite things to do:  hang out with friends, facetime, play volleyball, relax, fall asleep in the car as soon as I get in it. 

Favorite Books:  Flavia de Luce series, Soul Surfer.

Favorite TV Shows/Movies:  Once Upon a Time, When Calls the Heart.

Favorite Foods:  Tacos, Guac, Queso, Panera's Greek Salad, CAVA, Dark Chocolate, Peppermint anything, bagels with garden veggie cream cheese, coffee (starbucks or black with sugar), Bruschetta Pizza at Bertuccis.

Favorite Sayings:  I know, Sue me, In a minute, literally, awkard.

What I want to be when I grow up:  Something concerning international affairs and government.

Things I did as a 14 year old:  Received an award for a Rotary Essay Contest, got a second piercing, graduated 8th grade, received an award for having straight A's all throughout middle school, went to Aunt Barb's beach cottage with Mom Mom, did the Rail Explorers in Saranac, started high school, made and played for the freshman volleyball team, went to homecoming with 5 great friends, went on Young Life Rockbridge Fall Weekend, played for a new volleyball club (Areyto), went to Snowcoming with 5 great friends, have a boyfriend. 

Why Mom loves me:  Because you are super smart and talented.  You're a great writer (hence winning the essay contest).  You work hard at your school work and do a great job.  You have strong opinions.  You are beautiful.  You are a good friend.  You love high school and history.  You enjoy learning languages and are good at it.  You're a great volleyball player and a good teammate.  You volunteer in the nursery at church and are a great helper there.  Your brother and sister love you and look up to you.  We love you Moopert and can't believe you're 15 (and neither can you, apparently)! Happy Golden Birthday Moopert!!!  (15 on the 15th!)


 With Jack and Kylie at Lake Anna

 With Mom Mom at Ocean City, NJ

 Our Family

 Getting Starbucks

 High School

 Football games with friends

 Freshman Team

The 6

No comments: