...And I'm the Birthday Girl because today I turn 12!!!
Nicknames: Bugga, Bugga Grace, Peeny, Peeny Teen, Lal, Little Lal, Lal de kal, Bee Bop, Beebie Girl, Peenycorn, Bular.
Job: I'm in 6th grade and have to keep up with all the homework and studying I have to do as a middle school student. I don't like school except for the after school activities. My favorite teacher is my science teacher. I volunteer in the 2/3's class every Sunday at church.
Favorite Animal: Pigs
Favorite Mythical Animal: Unicorn
Favorite Colors: Purple and Orange
Favorite things to do: Swim, ride my bike, play outside, jump on trampolines, bake, 2 vs. 2 on Clash Royale with my bros (only plays with boys), play your ukelele, hang out with my friends, use emojis and bitmojis, text my friends, facetime my friends, play Minecraft with Laura, Chloe, Michael and Max.
Favorite Books: The Kingdom of Fantasy series
Favorite TV Shows/Movies: When Calls the Heart, Troll Hunters, Dragon Riders of Berk, How to Train your Dragon 1 and 2, Once Upon a Time, KC Undercover, Beauty and the Beast.
Favorite Foods: Sauerkraut, tacos, meatloaf, linguine chicken alfredo, french toast casserole, orange cinnamon rolls, cheesy potatoes, pickles.
What I want to be when I grow up: Waitress and a Kindergarten or Second Grade teacher
Friends: Chloe, Lindsey, Lena, Michaela, Madison, Grace, Sarah, Ellie, Emily, Allie, Anna, Lauren, Alexis, Celine, Laura, Michael, Max, Rebekah, Katelyn.
Where I want to go to college: Clemson (tigers)
Favorite Sayings: Shrimp-eye, Shrimp-eye, Can I have a drumstick?, I'll do that later, Mam, Can I watch a show?, I'm filling up my water bottle (when taking forever to go to bed).
Things I did while I was 11: Learned how to play the ukelele, got to be on the announcements at school, attended my last Daddy/Daughter Dance, got to be part of the 5th grade girls small group, attended my first college mens volleyball game at George Mason, went to Cap Classic, played in the 5th grade basketball game, graduated from the Dare program, got my own pool pass and went all summer, graduated 5th grade, went to NJ with Mom Mom and Laura and got a tour of the Bakery, went to New Orleans, went to the Lo Co Fair with Mr. John, Mrs. Ina and Max, attended Wyldlife club and brought friends, attended FCA after school, became part of a 6th grade girls Breakthru small group, Got my first overhand serve in volleyball, Started playing Clash Royale, flew a Mavic Pro for the first time, went to the museum of the Native American's on a field trip, Got straight A's in middle school, attended the nutcracker ballet to see a friend perform.
Why Mommy loves me: Because you bring a lot of fun into our family! Your voices and accents you do crack us up, we love hearing you play and learn your ukelele, you are so encouraging in the stands at your siblings games AND on the court of your own game (or meet), you take forever to do math, you invite as many friends as you can to Wyldlife and FCA, you stand up for what you know is right, you try to make sure everyone has a partner or a friend, you ask a million questions, you are seeking after God and trying to please Him with your choices, you pray for others on a regular basis, you are still - after 12 years - hot or cold - there is no in between. You still love to snuggle your Mam and have Daddy and I kiss you goodnight, even though you think you may be getting too old for it - we are glad you are not! We love you Bugga!!! Happy 12th Birthday!
Dan and Kylie in the first snow of Winter 2017/2018
Last Daddy Daughter Dance
Out tooling around in Dad's truck
Going to Cap Classic to cheer Megan on
Snapchat filters
Watching a show while snuggling Beausef
At the National Gallery of Art
5th Grade girls small group
Bugga, Daddy and Mommy
First weekend the pool was open!
Kisses from Daddy at Graduation
First day of Kindergarten to Last day of 5th grade! Kuwait to USA! Private school to public school!
NJ road trip with Mom Mom and Laura
Rebekah
Mommy and Bugga at Eat with your Child day!
Our Family
No comments:
Post a Comment