Things I like: Riding my motorcycle, playing Minecraft, RBC/Quest, family vacations, Malone, walking Beau with my Tweeter, smoking one.
Favorite TV Shows/Movies: The Crown, football, Man in the High Castle, Pitch Perfect 3.
Favorite Sayings: It's go time! Suit Up! 'Merica! What's Up Girlfrannn (when crashing Megan facetiming with friends), Do you want to move to Malone? I'm a bargain. Beauteah (to Beau).
Favorite Foods/Drinks: Papa Johns Pizza, Chinese/Thai, Mt. Dew, iced Lofthouse cookies
Things I did while I was 41: Toured Bletchly Park, Played in the 5th grade Kid/Parent/Teacher basketball game, went to the National Gallery of Art, took Megan driving for the first time, went Glow Golfing for the first time, visited Duke, drove the Mississippi Gulf Coast, went to New Orleans, helped Mom Mom and Pappy find a new home in WV, took Jack to Six Flags for the day, got attacked by a dog (had to get 16 stitches), flew a Mavic Pro, smoked a cigar in Vegas with Brian, took Jack and his buddies camping, bought a Nintendo Switch, took a fun ferry ride in the UK, went to Top Golf, went to a Freshman Football game with Jack, attended a men's breakfast at CFC with Jack, Josh and Matt, went to Malone for Thanksgiving (made snow angels with Kylie), made bear meat queso, got 3 bears in one day (as a group, not just me), got a bear skin rug (that Supe tanned for me), started a new job (where I have to wear a suit every day), became a Subaru man!
Bugga and I getting ready to battle each other in Basketball
Art
Helping Mom Mom and Pappy find a new home in West Virginia
At 5th Grade boys lock-in with Paul
On a date with my Tweeter
JR's cigar weekend with Grandad and Brian
Our Fam in New Orleans
Six Flags
Roar Pride!
Friday night football games
Men's breakfast with Jack, Josh and Matt
Camping with the boys
Me and Moopert
New Subaru!



No comments:
Post a Comment