
Last Day of school for these two today.

Kylie and I got our piggy toes done - I got the same ones as
last time - it was stressful to figure out what would be a good design to have to show people back in the States. K. Nok jokingly told me that she could not believe that I was making her take it off, only to do it again. I told her it was because I love it so much :)

Megan and Jack had their 2nd to last day of school on Tuesday. Class parties, crazy hair day and pajama day for Megan. Jack did a mohawk that only lasted a little bit and Megan decided she didn't want to do "crazy" hair, just something different. Incidentally, Dan bought me this shirt for my birthday...it didn't fit (but I loved it anyway).

Jack and his teacher, Ms. Pat. She rocked and we're sad she will be moving back to the States :(

Jack and his cute friend, Cheyenne.

Kylie Grace

Jack

My littlest girl wanted to look like my biggest girl with 2 french braids.

Megan and Kaya

Daddy and Kylie at dinner last night.

Last day of School!!!

And in case you forgot, here's the 1st day of School!
5 comments:
I can't believe how much the kids have grown but, then again, you have been away for almost a year! They look so grown up.. life breezes by!
Love the pics of the kids.. can't wait to kiss those smiling faces and hear all about their adventures. We are anxiously awaiting Friday. Kisses and Hugs to all, Mom xoxo ;o)
ps YOU ARE ALL LIVING THE DREAM!!!!
They're sooooooo grown up! Hope your trip home goes well. Love you guys.
Every picture was adorable! Counting the hours till we see all of your sweet faces...and cute piggie toes! We love you and are praying for smooth sailing...flying!
Love,
Mom Mom
XOXOXOXOXO
Can you tell that checking this blog is one of the first things I do in the mornings before I head to work!
Jack and I need to have a play date soon. I miss those little kiddos.
mattf...how sweet!
Dan's mom
Post a Comment