Monday, November 16, 2009

Dinner in the good old U S of A!!!

I had a great dinner Sunday night at Matt's house! He and Tiff were very gracious hosts and had Mom and Boyd, Kristen's parents and her brother's family over for a delicious Bulgogi dinner which is one of Matt's specialities on the grill. We even got to Skype with Kristen and the kids towards the end of the evening which was a blast. Sorry you missed out on that Mom but we had to wait for them to be up for school since it was morning there.

Here is a picture in honor of how Kristen usually snaps them that I did of Mom and I.

3 comments:

K said...

Too funny! I love the pic of you and Mom Mom, Tweeter!!! Way to go! Totally bummed we couldn't be there with you guys...everyone misses you!!! Thanks Tiff and Matt for having everyone over for dinner - I know Dan appreciates it and enjoyed getting to see everyone! We love you guys!!!

Bev and Boyd said...

We missed you!. It sure reminded me of the get togethers we used to have on Spencer Terrace! Happy Birthday Heather!!!!!!!

Pauline said...

Was so great to see Danny, Matt,
Tiff, all the kids and Bev and Boyd!!! Matt and Tiff had such a nice meal and it was great to see everyone ~ we missed the rest of the Seaman crew, though! Hope all is well in Bangkok.
Loved the pic of Danny and Bev, too... Love, Mom xoxoxo