Tuesday, November 17, 2009
For those of you...
...who only have either "just boys" or "just girls" - this one's for you! This is what I came downstairs to after putting the kids to bed last night. Princesses dancing with GI Joe's, in their Little People Jungle, being guarded by Ben 10 crystal guys...with a hulk hand behind. A good mix of sugar, spice and puppy dog tails...and lots of imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Mix and match - how cute. You're right -those of us with just boys or girls never experienced or thought about all the extra options for the imagination of those with mixed siblings. So fun!
that's awesome. and i love the new background. the colors are perfect!
that's the nice thing about brothers and sisters... you learn to mesh.. one way or another!!! Never a dull moment at your house, I see!!!
Got a good laugh out of this one Tweeter, I love you!!!
Post a Comment