Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Funny Quotes from Kids

Kylie:

Baycation - Vacation
Map - her Mat that she sleeps on for naps
Coiny - Money (in coin form)
Movie Fader - Movie Theater
Banilla Bar - Granola Bar
Land of God - Song Lamb of God
"Oh Land of God, sweet Land of God..."
Smoovie - Smoothie

Jack:

Steakin - like chicken, only steak
"Hmmm, this is good steakin!"
I have THE ringworm. (like it's the plague or something)

At church this Sunday, I worked in the 3 and 4 year old nursery. During snack time I went around the table and asked each kid to make a different face - happy, sad, surprised, mad, silly, etc. I asked one little girl to make a tired face and she roared at me. So I moved on and continued around the table asking kids again and got to a little boy and asked him to make a tired face and he roared at me, too! So then I finally realized that they thought I was saying tiger face and not tired face! :) Cracked me up!

2 comments:

Bev and Boyd said...

That blog was hysterical! The "plague" cracked me up and I loved the roars you got. It's like kids saying "four" when you ask "How are you?" Love you all! XOXOXOXOXO
By the way Kristen, that was neat thing to do with the kids at church!

Pauline said...

When reading your blog, when we got to the part about THE ring worm, I had to laugh out loud. That is truly one of the things that I miss about the kids...Listening to the funny things they say... we still talk about Kylie before she left the States saying "Pockcorn and a Moonie". Good that you are writing these things down... and will be fun for the kids to read when they get older.. Love, Mom xoxox