The other day Kylie was playing "waitress" and cooking me pretend food. She had a notepad and pen and asked me what I wanted to drink. I told her sweet tea and she told me they were out of it. So I asked for Coke. She said okay and asked how to spell it - and wrote it down by herself on her notepad pretty nicely! Go Bugga!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Writing
The other day Kylie was playing "waitress" and cooking me pretend food. She had a notepad and pen and asked me what I wanted to drink. I told her sweet tea and she told me they were out of it. So I asked for Coke. She said okay and asked how to spell it - and wrote it down by herself on her notepad pretty nicely! Go Bugga!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How precious is that! Kylie, your letters are beautiful. I do hope you got a nice tip (pretend ofcourse!)
Love,
Mom Mom
XO
I love Kylie's plate.. so special! She is growing up so fast.. Kisses to you, Kylie... Love, Grammy xoxo
Great job Kylie! You are almost ready for kindergarten! :)
Miss you guys!
melis
Post a Comment