
We headed out to fly back home to Bangkok! The kids enjoyed riding the new train thingy at Dulles to get to our gate...

We returned our rental car the day before so we didn't stress about it - we were 10 miles short of 3,000 Miles that we put on the van in less than a month!

Packing to come home is stressful. I organize things/gather and dump them on the bed while Dan does the actual packing for us!

Our backpacks getting ready to fly with us...

The littlest chillin' with her headphones on the plane

The oldest with her book out to read...

Our middle getting ready to play hours of the DS :)

The sign on our fridge when we got home! K. Som kept our house for us while we were gone, cleaned it and purchased some basic foods for us for when we got back! She organized things around here, too! All night when we got in (at 1am) I kept walking around, taking pictures and saying, "Oh, that good Khun Som! She's so great! Yay Khun Som!"

She organized our pantry...

the kids rooms (Kylie's bed)...

Jack's bed...

She cleaned our fridge, bought milk, bread, eggs and fruit!

and organized our toy box area...

...and our bathroom area where we keep all our swim stuff. You should have seen what a wreck this area was BEFORE! She did a great job! Yay Khun Som!
3 comments:
I think Khun Som missed your family! That was very sweet of her to do all that and I love that she made you the welcome home sign. You truly are back home! We love you and miss you all!!!
So glad things were in such order when you got home. Nice of Khun Som to do all of that for you.
Hope you are all fully recovered from jet lag.. Love, Mom
I know it's a relief in some ways to be back home. But I know you had a great time in the States too... and now have K to look forward to!!! SOO sweet of Khun Som to welcome you home so nicely. That was perfect!
P.S. 3,000 miles is insane!
Post a Comment