This weekend was our church's Amazing Race for high school students - where 80 high schoolers participated in running through the streets of Bangkok to complete 20+ challenges (from eating a pigs tongue to figuring out puzzles to making som tom salad to finding golf balls hidden in the sand)! The kiddos and I got to help (I'll post about it later) and Ken was a chaperon for a car - so Amy watched 3 extra kids that weren't her own on her birthday, plus had us over for dinner!)!!! We had a blast and a fun 2 nights with her!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Amy's Birthday
This weekend was our church's Amazing Race for high school students - where 80 high schoolers participated in running through the streets of Bangkok to complete 20+ challenges (from eating a pigs tongue to figuring out puzzles to making som tom salad to finding golf balls hidden in the sand)! The kiddos and I got to help (I'll post about it later) and Ken was a chaperon for a car - so Amy watched 3 extra kids that weren't her own on her birthday, plus had us over for dinner!)!!! We had a blast and a fun 2 nights with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Amy! Kristen loves having you for a friend! We're thankful she has you in her life!
Post a Comment