We framed this pic for Ethan :)
Megan and Punnava had their 3rd Grade Marketplace on May 25th! They made these paracord keychains by themselves and sold them as their "good"! They did a great job (even with a broken arm on Megan) and sold out completely!
Kylie and I got to come and "purchase" all the fun things the 3rd graders had made (using pretend money the teachers made up)! We had a great time and there were some really inventive things kids made to sell...including food and games and services (i.e. desk cleaning)!
Megan and Kylie with some of Kylie's goodies she purchased
Megan got her cast off on Friday the 27th the day before the Father/Daughter Dance :) These casts now (I sound like I'm so old) are made out of a flexible material, so they just unwrap or are cut off, instead of having to be sawed off!
Jack was at a playdate, so it was just Daddy, Kylie and Moo on the way home from the doctor's appt :) And they all fell asleep...good thing I was driving!
Megan with the line up of her casts - from right to left, littlest to biggest
Left arm (17 months), Right arm (27 months), Right arm (28 months) and Right arm (9 years 1 month)
They are all official thrown away...hopefully we won't have another one in the house
Going away party for us by Elena and Oscar - I didn't take pics of anyone else...just he boys dressed up and attacking the girls! Elena makes the BEST sausage cheese balls and mojitos (with half the alcohol for me)!
Crazy Hair Day at school
Kylie and I bought some colored hair paste for the kids - and decorated their hair! Thankfully, it came right out in the shower...and they looked awesome for the day!
We had Jaya spend the night with us unexpectedly one night, so we dug out an old outfit of Kylie's that we hadn't given away...and she let me do her hair! We took her with us up to school and had a fun morning with her!
All the pictures we gave away to friends...
And our final playdate at our house with friends - Ethan, Alli and Punnava
They came over after school and stayed for pizza dinner!
Bubble tea...well, actually Bubble Iced Chocolate...sooo yummy!
Iced Chocolate with Tapioca Pearls on the bottom...Now I'm trying to figure out ways to get to the mall to get one...
Worship Practice last Wednesday night :) I love listening to Dan lead, Ro harmonize, Chris rock out on drums to any song, Brittany play the cello beautifully and Wendy keep up with any worship song! It makes me happy and I'm going to seriously miss it!
These two cuties...Jaya and Cadie were back and forth between listening to the worship practice and back to the nursery rooms where Megan, Jack and Kylie were playing...
Megan and her teacher Ms. Chesebro at their pajama party
Jack's class (and his teacher Mrs. Hardman) at their pajama party and read-a-thon!
And the Men of our small group making chili for the church annual meeting! They didn't win this year, but they made some yummy (and spicy!) chili's!
Roger, Dan, Jay, Chris and Ken
Megan and Kylie with some of Kylie's goodies she purchased
Left arm (17 months), Right arm (27 months), Right arm (28 months) and Right arm (9 years 1 month)
They are all official thrown away...hopefully we won't have another one in the house
Going away party for us by Elena and Oscar - I didn't take pics of anyone else...just he boys dressed up and attacking the girls! Elena makes the BEST sausage cheese balls and mojitos (with half the alcohol for me)!Kylie and I bought some colored hair paste for the kids - and decorated their hair! Thankfully, it came right out in the shower...and they looked awesome for the day!
They came over after school and stayed for pizza dinner!
Iced Chocolate with Tapioca Pearls on the bottom...Now I'm trying to figure out ways to get to the mall to get one...
Worship Practice last Wednesday night :) I love listening to Dan lead, Ro harmonize, Chris rock out on drums to any song, Brittany play the cello beautifully and Wendy keep up with any worship song! It makes me happy and I'm going to seriously miss it!
These two cuties...Jaya and Cadie were back and forth between listening to the worship practice and back to the nursery rooms where Megan, Jack and Kylie were playing...
And the Men of our small group making chili for the church annual meeting! They didn't win this year, but they made some yummy (and spicy!) chili's!Roger, Dan, Jay, Chris and Ken
2 comments:
Loved this blog especially because it showed such awesome friendship with wonderful people! I know you will all miss these friends but God certainly has blessed you all while in Bangkok.. such fun and fellowship with good people. Thanks for blogging but I am sad that you are leaving and happy you are coming back for a visit before your next new country.
Love you all, Grammy
ps Can't believe how big you all are now..
It sure was fun to look at all these pictures and think of the great times you've had in Bangkok. I must say I always love the van sleeping photos - they are classic!!!!
Post a Comment