Megan played in a 1 day tournament the weekend after Richmond! Mom Mom and Pappy were so kind to take Jack, Kylie and Beau so that both Dan and I could be there to cheer her on! It was a complex series to get everyone where they needed to be that day. I drove Megan at 5:15am to her coach's house, who gave us a ride. Mom Mom and Pappy picked up Jack, Kylie and Beau at 6:45am to drive to Baltimore so they could attend church and cheer on Pappy getting baptized. Dan left right after them to drive to MD. They finished at 6:45pm. Megan rode home with a friend to attend another friend's sleepover. Dan and I drove to Baltimore to pick up the kiddos and then drove home! Phew! It was a crazy day. The girls played well and they placed 1st in the silver bracket!
Winning and excited
Setting
Eating
Cute pic from Tara with Dan and I in the background :)
And cheering each other on!

No comments:
Post a Comment