Things I really like: 'Merica, being with my family, RBC and Quest, video gaming with Uncle Matt, playing guitar.
Favorite Foods: Papa John's Pizza, Ham, Slurpees, Velveeta Shells with strange concoctions, Iced Cookies, Peeps, Peanut Butter cookies, coffee and pop tarts.
Favorite TV Shows/Movies: The Americans, Brooklyn Nine Nine, The Blacklist, How I Met Your Mother, Duck Dynasty.
Favorite Sayings: 'Merica, Destiny Brah, Let's take the truck, I gotta go see a man about a horse, I love my job!
Things I did while I was 38: Grew my beard to the longest length it's been, went camping as a family, went to a cigar weekend (Smokin' in the Carolinas), went to Hatteras Lighthouse, attempted to stand on a surfboard, got a dog, went on a motorcycle ride with a buddy, started playing Destiny, went on a bear hunt, coached volleyball for Megan, attended my 20th high school reunion, stayed home in our house for the first time since we've moved back while Kristen was gone for the weekend, started co-leading the 5th grade boys small group at church, flew to California.
Why my Tweeter loves me: Because you are an amazing man of God who loves your Lord, your family, your extended family, your friends, your neighbors and your coworkers well. You are so much fun to be around and we all miss you when you're gone and are so excited when you are home (from work, from a trip, from anything else)! You are so passionate about the things you love - (motorcycles, the bear hunting trip, Destiny, your job, Quest, Jesus, America, CarSaDa Farms) and I am thankful for that trait in you! You are so much fun to be around! You love to play with our kids outside and work with them on sports. You still wrestle with them, although they weigh a combined total more than you :) You snuggle us and watch shows and movies with us. You make it a point to talk with them about God and Jesus and look at or review God's word at dinner! You are amazing and I love you Daniel Scott! Have a great 39th Birthday!!!
Me and my Tweeter
Our Family at a Farm
Supe and Dan riding motorcycles
Guys weekend
Bear Hunting
Destiny Brah!
Hollywood
CoCo Ichibanya
Beau and Dan in the truck







No comments:
Post a Comment