Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hi, My Name is Megan, vol. 7


...And today I turn 13 and becoming an official teenager, so I'm the Birthday Girl!!!

Job:  I'm a 7th grader in Middle School.  

Favorite Things to Do:  Play volleyball, hang out with friends, go to the beach, go shopping, go to youth group, get Starbucks.

Favorite Books:  Kisses from Katie, Stung, Is it Night or is it Day, The Hiding Place, Hunger Games, Flygirl.

Favorite Foods:  Starbucks Caramel Frap, pancakes, orange marmalade, maple french toast bagels, french toast, trail mix, nature valley granola and nut bars, barbecue chicken sandwiches, Queso and chips, tacos.  

Favorite Sayings:  Pidge (her nickname for Kylie), Mamsif (her nickname for Me)

Favorite TV Shows/Movies:  Soul Surfer, Hunger Games, Fixer Upper.

What I want to be when I grow up:  Someone who helps people but isn't a doctor.  

Things I did as a 12 year old:  Survived going to the Smithsonian Natural History Museum, Got to perform in Hairspray as a Dynamite, Got my own email address and became able to text friends, Began babysitting, Became a dog owner, Started learning German, Started taking 2 high school credit courses, Made a Club/Travel Volleyball Team, Played in my first away tournament.  

Why my Mom loves Me: Because you are you!  You are smart.  You work hard in school and do a great job at it.  You love your grandparents and cousins and living near them.  You love playing volleyball and are a great player!  I love watching you play!  You have a great sense of style and always look nice.  You have a beautiful voice and I love hearing you sing.  I love you Megan Colleen, Happy 13th Birthday!!!


Dan, Jack and Megan

Megan and Mom

Our Family

Hannah, Megan and MK

Serving

Her team - Go Storm!

And fun Snow pics she and Hope took recently!



No comments: