Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hi, My Name is Dan, vol. 8



...And I'm the Birthday Boy because today I turn 40!!!

Things I like:  Cigars, Hanging with my family, Hobbies that are Expensive And/Or Dangerous, RBC, Malone, Road Trips.

Favorite TV Shows/Movies:  The Americans, Blacklist, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Age of Ultron, Pitch Perfect 2,

Favorite Sayings: Wanna go smoke one?, IRL, Wanna buy some land?, Facety,

Favorite Foods:  Pizza, Guinness, Peeps, Loft House Cookies, Bueno's Queso, Coffee.

Things I did while I was 39:  Overnight at Camp Highroads with Jack, Showed the kids Lane Stadium, Became a Manager, Attended Sam's wedding, Taught Kylie's Quest class, Coached boys volleyball, Took Jack bear hunting and shooting, Coached boys basketball, Stepped up my Minecraft game by starting to play on the PC and starting up a server, Met Mary Poppins with Kylie, Beat Matt in a competition, Was thrown a Surprise Birthday Party, Test drove a brand new motorcycle.

Why I love my Tweeter:  Because you love each of us so well.  You spend time with us, make us a priority and encourage us by leading by example and teasing us :)  You love God and make going to church and serving there a priority.  You don't complain about anything.  You enjoy your job.  You volunteer to help coach teams or teach Sunday school to spend time with our kiddos.  You make it home on time for important kid events.  You go on a walk every night with me to take Beau and chat.  You keep me warm when I'm cold.  You make me laugh and hold down things at home when I travel with Megan for volleyball.  You're the person I want to talk things through that have gone on during the day.  I love you Tweeter!!!  Happy 40th Birthday!!!

Jack, Dan and Kylie out bowling with friends


Me and My Tweeter


Dan and Megan test driving Sam's bike

Trying out a GS Mini

The guys he Bear Hunts with!

Dan, Supe and Doug

Doug, Supe, Dan and the boys

And his Mine Craft server set up with Matt

No comments: