Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hi, My Name is Megan, vol.8

...And I'm the Birthday Girl because today I turn 14!!!




Job:  I'm in 8th grade.  I actually like school even though my classes are pretty hard.  I love my Geometry teacher, because she's really good, and it's completely changed how I see Math.  I've made a lot of new friends in classes, but still have my ones from last year, too.  


Favorite Things to Do:  Play volleyball, go shopping, hanging out with friends, get Starbucks, facetime and text, going to school, go to the beach, go to youth group!


Favorite Books: Love, Lucy, Soul Surfer, Kisses from Katie, The Romeo + Juliet Code, How to Kill a Mockingbird, Matched Series.


Favorite Foods:  Tacos, Guac, Iced Vanilla Latte, Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, One pot pasta, Fortnum and Mason Cranberry Tea, Arnold Palmer's, Beach Trail Mix, Broccoli Oriental


Favorite Restaurants:  CAVA, Anita's, Uncle Julio's, Moe's, Chick-fil-a 


Favorite TV Shows/Movies:  Worst Cooks in America, Fixer Upper, Anne of Green Gables, Soul Surfer, YouTubers (Lizzza, Aspen + Parker, Niki and Gabi, The Gabbie Show, Alisha Marie, Ashley Nicole, Mia Stammer)


Favorite Makeup Product:  Mascara - Cover girl Colossal


What I want to Be When I Grow Up:  A Lawyer


Favorite Sayings:  Just a few minutes, Moooom!, Pidge, Pooh Bear (for Beau), Literally, I'm not even kidding.  


Things I did as a 13 year old:  Finished my first season of Travel Volleyball, Went to a lake for a long weekend, Attended another wedding in Malone and a family reunion in TN, Performed Grandpop's Bible ABC's for the Crab Feast with Jack, Got my iPhone 6 (that I paid for myself from babysitting)!  Played on Open 1 for LYV, Made 14 Select 1, Started playing Setter! 


Why my Mom loves me:  Because you are beautiful, independent, very smart, a good friend, very creative, have a great sense of humor and are a great volleyball player!  You set your alarm and get up before everyone else in the house to get ready for the day, you get your homework completed without us bugging you about it, you volunteer in the nursery at church, you help friends figure out problems and Beau loves bringing you a present when you get home from school and giving you kisses!  We love you Moopert and hope you have a wonderful birthday, 14 year old!!!  

Selfie

With Pidge

And Jack


Mary Kate and Megan


Elise, Cassi, Rebekah and Megan
Princesses for Halloween

Keira, Megan and Hope at church

Our Family

No comments: