Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Hi, My Name is Dan, vol. 11

...And I'm the Birthday Boy because today I turn 43!!!




Things I like: family road trips, beards, flying the spark, playing video games, riding the V-Strom.

Favorite TV Shows/Movies: Pitch Perfect trilogy, the Crown, Man in the High Castle, Act of Valor, Titan Games, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Favorite Sayings: Do you want to move to Malone? Beard up, Shrimpy are you dead?, I love my job, It's go time.

Favorite Foods/Drinks: Pizza, Mt. Dew, Queso, Slurpees, Guinness, Lofthouse cookies.

Things I did while I was 41:  toured Arlington National Cemetery and the changing of the guard, got a drone, took Megan to work for the morning, was a best man in Supe's wedding, vacationed in the Florida panhandle, had our house flood, installed drywall with an awesome drywall holder, installed flooring in our basement, toured University of Richmond, had 2 kids and a wife at high school, got to watch Jack play in his first freshman football game, watched Jack play freshman basketball, toured the White House at Christmas, test drove but didn't buy a new motorcycle, took my family to Medieval Times, took Kristen to Miss Saigon, got to shoot guns with my kids/Oberle's/Getter's in Richmond, went to Blacksburg for a guys VT Basketball game and weekend, went to San Francisco. 



 Taking a nap at Gram's in Malone (recliner life is the best)!

 Medieval Times

 Shooting with Michael

 Runnings! (Runners/Roosters)

 Eye black with the Heritage H

Taking Moo to work

 Slurpees with Jack after picking up a box spring for Kylie

 Anniversary road trip with my Tweeter to Black Dog Salvage in Roanoke!

 Barns with Kylie in Malone

 Me and my Tweeter

 With Brian, Mark and Grandad for Mark's 50th birthday in Blacksburg!

 Morning of the Wedding with Supe!


No comments: