Grade: 11th grade. I'm starting to look at colleges. I'm taking Russian 2 and German 5. I don't have any favorite teachers.
Job: I work at Morningside House as a dining room server. I've been working there since July. I also ref volleyball games in the fall and tutor middle school kids in math!
Favorite Things to Do: Hang out with friends, read, sleep.
Favorite Books: The Forgotten Garden, Flavia De Luce series, The Book Thief.
Favorite TV Shows/Movies: The Crown, Man in the High Castle, Anne of Green Gables, Sherlock.
Favorite Foods: Moe's, CAVA, bell peppers, snap peas, coffee ice cream, cookie dough, chicken salad.
Favorite Sayings: LOL, Can I hang out with Mason?, Can I have a sleepover?
What I want to be when I grow up: State Department Employee
Things I did as a 16 year old: Visited Arlington National Cemetery and the changing of the guards, got the worst sunburn of my life (on the back of my legs), stayed for a week in an RV at Myrtle Beach, went with my Dad to Take your Child to Work Day, Officially toured Duke and University of Richmond, Got my license, got into a car crash, got a job and danced with a 99 year old man (George), managed volleyball, joined National Honor Society, took the SAT for the first time, got a boyfriend (Mason), toured the White House at Christmas, went to Medieval Times, shot a gun (9mm), was a victim of the wage gap (new guy gets $11/hour, while I only get $10), joined National German Honor Society.
Why my Mom loves me: Because you are super smart and talented, fun to be around, beautiful, a great friend, driven, conscientious, a hard worker and committed to whatever you put your mind to! We are so thankful you are our daughter and we cannot wait to see what God has planned for your life! We love you Megan Colleen Seaman!!! XOXOXOXOXO
Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
At Virginia Tech
Spring Break with Jill and Jordan
Worst Sunburn EVER
Take your Child to Work Day
VT with the Fam
Helping Tucker and Morgan move
Sessy Six
Rebekah, Me, Jordan, Jill, Cassi, Joanna

Mason
Jordan, Kylie and Me
Me and Jack
Our family out to dinner!











No comments:
Post a Comment