Saturday, March 20, 2021

Hi, My Name is Dan, vol.13

...And I'm the Birthday Boy because today I turn 45!!!
 
 

Things I like: Tweeter and my family, Headway Church, getting to be on the worship team again, family and friends, my job, gaming, motorcycles, guitars, droning and taking neighborhood walks around the pond. 

 

Favorite TV Shows/Movies: WandaVision, the Crown, the Mandalorian.

 

Favorite Sayings: What are the chances? 100%! Husky boy, GTG, I've got an idea, Shrimpoi!

 

Favorite Foods/Drinks: Coco Curries, chicken schwarma dinner, Blizzards/Frosties/Sundaes, taco bell, Guinness, coffee.

Things I did while I was 44: Survived quarantine and the pandemic, Built a tri-joint table, got a Mohawk, made a TikTok with my family, sewed facemasks (for my family and others), got a 3D printer and printed a lot of things, had my oldest graduate from high school, went to Malone to celebrate Gram's life, went on a guys Wilmington weekend, laid Matt's floors with him for a week, switched churches to Headway Church, glamped in Bellefonte, Pa, moved my oldest into Virginia Tech, helped Headway move locations and helped build a stage for them, motorcycle camping trip with guys from work, joined the worship team at Headway Church, went to Rehobeth for Grandad's 75th birthday, went to Lynchburg with my Tweeter, took Jack to see JMU and Virginia Tech, got 1st vaccine.


 
Moo birthday post

Bugga birthday post

Mohawk

Megan's graduation

Birthday pond walk with Shrimpoi

Dan and Jack at Long Lake Diner

Jedi/Washington Monument

Birthday Selfie - missing Moo

Bugga story

Bugga story

Bugga Story

Jeep life!

Tweeter birthday post

Moving Moo into her dorm

HoCo 2020 with Bugga

Shrimpoi!

  

No comments: