Monday, March 15, 2021

Hi, My Name is Megan, vol. 13

 ...And I'm the Birthday Girl because today I turn 19!!!


 

Grade:  Freshman at Virginia Tech.  Double majoring in National Security and Foreign Affairs and Arabic.  All of my classes first semester were online.  Only 1 was in person in the Spring - Arab Culture. 

Jobs: Still working at Morningside House of Leesburg as a Dining Room Server.  Tutoring for Mathnasium out of Massachusetts online.  

Favorite Things to Do:  Bible study with Cru, D2 brunch after church, lay out on Drill Field. 

Favorite Books:  The Forgotten Garden, The Billion Dollar Spy, Biohazard. 

Favorite TV Shows/Movies: The West Wing, The American, New Girl. 

Favorite Foods: Taco Salad, Sushi, Fish Tacos, Waffle House, Asian Bowl (carrots, tomatoes, chicken, rice, sesame dressing, peanut, cilantro, egg, salad), Oatmeal. 

Things I did as an 18 year old:  went on Covid lockdown a 3 days before my birthday, graduated high school in a 5 minute graduation, went to beach week, went to college, voted in a presidential election.





























No comments: