Today was Megan's portfolio review and her Celebration of Learning! Dan and I went in to her class for about a half hour and she showed us her portfolio of work throughout the year, as well as an e-portfolio on the computer. So fun and here are some pictures her teacher sent out from the last couple of months!
Isn't this shot beautiful of Megan? Dan went up to help with a science day.
From Megan's birthday - all 3 of us went in to bring her cupcakes and got to celebrate with her!
A writing workshop day where Megan got to show us writing samples she had done and read us some works.
Moo and Kylie eating cupcakes on her birthday.
Her science group :)
Megan's class had Kindergartners come up and read with them - she got to read with her good friend Maggie!
3 comments:
Dear Megan,
I am glad you get to go to such a special school. It sounds like you must have a very nice teacher. I loved the pictures she got of you during the year. And your school looks beautiful. Your school year is almost over and you will be a big second grader! Yeah for Meggie! I love you!
Mom Mom
XO
It is so nice that you have such great memories of your school year, Meggie... I love all of the pictures and isn't it nice to have your family come in to see all of the things you have accomplished in class? Looks like Kylie likes coming to see her big sister, too.
Can't wait to see you all next week.. counting the days!! Love to all, Grammy ;o)
It seems like her school is great! She looks so grown up!
Post a Comment