Saturday, July 4, 2009

Phew! (part 6 - Crab Feast)


We spent July 4th in Baltimore at Mom Mom and Pappy's house for their annual Crab Feast! Dan and I look forward to it all year long. Not just because we LOVE Maryland crabs with Old Bay, but because we get to hang out eating, chatting and visiting with Dan's Mom, Boyd, Matt and Tiff and their family, Dan's Aunt Sheri, Dan's cousin Tim and Sarah and their 2 (almost 3!) girls and my parents! We always have a blast and our kids are finally old enough to mostly be fine for the duration of crab eating, which rocks! We took a family picture of our family - Mom Mom, Pappy, Matt and Tiff and crew and our crew :)


Michael, Josh, Jack, Kylie, Sammi, Megan, Caroline, Rachel, Hannah and Laura (in front)


mmm....Crabs


Ahhh! They're attacking!


Tim, Dan and Matt


Brothers don't shake hands, Brother's gotta HUG!

(bonus points for whoever names the movie)

1 comment:

Bev and Boyd said...

I've read this several times remembering the fun day we had together. And Kristen is my hero for making sure I got a family picture! I love having one of us all! Thank you Kristen!!! Just one improvement for next year - Grandad can't be sick!