Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Phew! (part 4 - Ice Skating)


Alright. Anyone else notice that I am back-dating my posts? It aggravates me that I didn't get them done in the States, so I'm doing them now. Ahem. Part of the big deal with us going home was making sure we did everything we wanted. Which involved shopping at places we wanted to (Home Goods for me, Best Buy for Dan), eating at restaurants we wanted to (Anita's for me, Boston Market for Megan, Chick-fil-a for Jack and Kylie) and did activities we wanted to (ice skating for Megan).

Megan asked Grammy to take her ice skating with her cousins. So, on the 1st, we went to the Ashburn Ice House to skate. Keep in mind that she had only skated 1x here in Bangkok and Jack had never been (neither have I, for that matter). We met Heather and the kids and had a blast (although notice that Dan is in shorts and a t-shirt and is sweating bullets trying to keep Jack from falling too much). Kylie, Grammy and I cheered on the big kids, Dan and Heather! Thanks Grammy for making it happen!!!


Kylie's favorite part - when the kids would get around in front of her and she could run to them and cheer them on!


What Kylie did when there weren't any kids near her to cheer on


Dan helping Jack


Abby


Mary Kate


Kylie


Jack

Hannah


Megan


Cole

4 comments:

Bev and Boyd said...

We don't care about the back dating. We love getting the blogs again! The kids are all beautiful. Looked like a really fun day. And you have never been on ice skates Kristen?? Wow!
XOXOXOXOXO

allapole said...

It seems your back in Thailand. Glad you made it back safely. It was great to see you and your family.

Love,

April

Tricia F said...

Well, the back-dating will help the Blurb book, right? ;)

Megan said...

Is there any other way to post besides back dating? I have forgotten....

So glad you guys had a great trip home!