The last part of our time in the States was spent with my parents, Mark & Heather and their crew and Brian, Sarah and Max! They flew up for Wednesday through Sunday to visit with us and let us get to visit with Max! It was a blast and we got to spend lots of time together! We had some yummy meals at Grammy and Grandad's, a mini-early birthday party for Max, a day of swimming at the new Leesburg water park, a gourmet meal made by Mark (and Heather) - yay for an amazing version of Shrimp and Grits (I need the recipe) and hanging out time at their house (plus a sleepover for Megan and an almost sleepover for Jack - who called us at 11pm to say he wanted to come home). Not too many pictures by me - but hopefully we'll get more soon. Oh, and also a professional photo shoot of the whole fam! I only have small thumbnail pics, but I'll post the real ones when I get them! Thank you Shana - you did a GREAT job!!!
(you're a good sport Heath!)
The lil' Hokie
The whole family
The kids
Jack, Megan, Mary Kate, Cole
Abby, Hannah
Kylie and Max
The Grown-Ups
Our family
Me and My Tweeter
Smoochin'
And looking appropriately cheesy (but cute)!
4 comments:
What a blast to have you all home for a while.. Like old times and so much fun!! We enjoyed all of the time together and especially having our whole family together again... been way too long!! The cousins liked hanging out together and Max was thrilled to see his Thailand cousins for the first time! Max also seemed to love YOU, Kristen.. I think he knows a Mommy when he sees one..
Thanks for all the sharing and fun and I miss those sausage and pancake breakfasts with you all and making sweet buns (Kylie was a big help in the kitchen helping me ice them!) The extra snuggling with Meggie, Jack and Kylie will help to get me through another year.. til I see those smiling faces once again.. Love you guys!!
ps Thanks, Dan, again for going to get my bench.. I appreciate it!
Love, Mom xoxoxo
All the pictures are great. Love the white outfits!
i've loved all these posts and pictures!
I love these pics and it makes me miss you all so much!
Post a Comment