We made it back from the Croc Farm safely with all 7 kids and all

the fingers we came with - which I have to say, is quite the accomplishment! The first time we went there, it was
just our family. Then we took
Matt and Tricia. Now we went with our family, another family who has 4 kids and their friend. It was good, crazy, hot, slightly stressful and fun. A very mixed combo.
We watched the Croc Show again, where they put their heads in the crocs' mouths and all their crazy stuff...and the whole time I kept thinking, "The 1st time it was crazy, the 2nd time it was fun and now I just feel like the odds are

against me and we're gonna see someone get their head chomped off." Not good.
The highlights this time for me, I think, were that we got to buy bunches of string beans and feed them through a fence to goats and then deer that came out - too fun! (And I'm sure I've mentioned before that goats are Dan's favorite animal, so that was fun, too!) And at some point in the morning Kylie made some reference

to the "pigs" at the zoo and I thought she was crazy - then we saw the wild boar's they had! And little boar piglets! So cute!
We had a fun time with the other family - our 3 kids were allowed to walk and hold hands with their "buddy" and did a pretty good job of it. Surprisingly Jack and his buddy D did the best at staying together and holding hands! I wish I would have gotten a picture of all of them doing it, because it was too cute, but clearly I wasn't thinking about it then! Here are some highlights of the 119 pictures I took and I'm pretty sure that Ken beat me and took more!

M and Kylie pretending they could hear better with straws in their ears

Amy and I

Me and my Tweeter

Me and my Moopert

All the kiddos (l to r, back than front): Jack, D, K, Megan
Bonus, M and Kylie

Me and my Bugga

My Tweeter posing with a goat!

Me and my Jack

Wild Boars (I thought they were warthogs - Megan corrected me!)

Kylie posing with an orangutan

Feeding the goats string beans

The kiddos waiting for the elephant show to begin

A couple of minutes into the show

Good friends

Silly, 3rd born
girl, friends

The adults: Margot, Amy, Ken, Bonus, Me and Dan

The Men

The 2 families at the very end! We lasted 5 hours, which - with 7 kids aged 7 and under, not too shabby in 96 degree weather!

Two minutes into the car ride home - zonked!
4 comments:
Thanks for more great pictures and another fun adventure to read about!
Nice post tweeter, so fun to read through sitting here at the airport. I love you!!!
Looks like you all had a great time!
We went to the beach (Cha-am) for the long weekend.
Looks like fun! :)
Post a Comment