Great job Megan!
Thanks for posting the videos, Kristen. Loved seeing the kids singing.. how sweet! Wish I could have been there.. Love, Mom/Grammy xoxox
I love that the kids had a music performance on Easter! It sounds great! Way to Go Megan! :)
Great job kids. Jack and Meg - that looked like a fun song. And Megan, I love "Lamb of God". You have a beautiful voice and it sounded great. Hope you will do it in person for me this summer!So glad you love to sing!Love,Mom MomXOXOXO
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great job Megan!
Thanks for posting the videos, Kristen. Loved seeing the kids singing.. how sweet! Wish I could have been there.. Love, Mom/Grammy xoxox
I love that the kids had a music performance on Easter! It sounds great! Way to Go Megan! :)
Great job kids. Jack and Meg - that looked like a fun song. And Megan, I love "Lamb of God". You have a beautiful voice and it sounded great. Hope you will do it in person for me this summer!
So glad you love to sing!
Love,
Mom Mom
XOXOXO
Post a Comment