
This past Thursday Megan's 2nd grade class put on a play for the parents! They were finishing up their unit in Africa by performing Anansi and the Moss Covered Rock! Megan played Little Bush Deer - the only one who doesn't get fooled :) Kylie and I came in to watch it and got to have refreshments at the end! She did a great job and then read us her own fairytale she had written, with a twist! Little Ray Riding Hood was a great story about a little girl going to see her grandmother in the African bush...and running into a lion! The pictures turned out terrible - but Megan did a great job!
3 comments:
Meggie,
You are an accomplished artist and writer.. you are very creative and I can't wait to hear the story of Anansi and the Moss Covered Rock because I don't know it. Loved your outfit and I know Mommy and Kylie enjoyed watching your play.
Love you, Grammy xoxox
GO Megan!
Yeah Meg! You are so talented.
I love you!
Mom Mom XO
C U SOOOOOOOOOON!
Post a Comment