Friday, April 30, 2010

Dinner with Aunt Ann, Beth, and Dave!!!

I am back in Virginia for some meetings and to attend a class and had the great fortune of being in town when Kristen's Aunt Ann and cousins Beth and Dave were also in the area for work. It was a miracle we were all in town at the same time and we had a great evening sharing a meal together at Macaroni Grill and catching up on life. Seriously though, it was a small miracle since we are all spread across the US as well as the world! Mom and Dad, Mark and Heather, as well as Ann's brother and his wife and daughter were there as well. It was a real treat to get to see everyone, though I felt a little guilty the whole time that I got to be there and not Kristen. Sorry Tweeter, you were missed greatly!!!

Heather, Mark, and Beth

Me, Dave, and Aunt Ann

The fellas: Dad, Mark, and I having a little chat outside after dinner

3 comments:

K said...

Yay! I'm glad you got to go out to eat with my family...even if I didn't Tweeter! I love you and hope you have a great rest of the week there!!!

Bev and Boyd said...

That really is a miracle. God is so good to sprinkle special treats in our lives like that. Kristen, it will soon be your turn to visit with family! We are all looking forward to it. Yeah for you holding down the home front as you so faithfully do! And yeah for Dan on the great blog.

Pauline said...

Just got home from watching the DeVido kids while Mark and Heather went to NYC for the Boro Bike Tour!
Danny, we loved every minute that we had with you and missed you very much, Kristen. Next time we are all together (whenever that is, we will play Balderdash!)
Was nice to be with the family and see Beth, Dave and Danny all at once! Looking forward to summer and the annual visit from the Thailand Seamans!!! Love,Mom