I got to have some great time over the weekend hanging out with Matt and Tiff and their family. It was a blast to see everyone and amazing to see how big their kids are all getting. We had dinner at Matt and Tiff's Friday night and ordered some Papa John's pizza because I was craving it. On Saturday, we got to go to Josh's soccer game which was a lot of fun to see him tearing around the field.
I went over to Mom and Boyd's on Saturday night and had a great time seeing them for a bit. Chick-fil-a for dinner satisfied another craving and then I got to hear Boyd's quartet the Salem Brothers preform which was a real treat! Rounded out the weekend with a nice Sunday morning breakfast at Bob Evans with Matt and Tiff and their crew. Hello biscuits and gravy!!!! ( I hope I can still fit into my seat on the plane for my trip back to Bangkok) It was a great perk of my training class that I got to squeeze in some time with my family, loved getting to see you guys, here are some pics from our time together.
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Notice the difference in Mikey's hair from the paci picture to the Bob Evans picture! We had fun getting treated to yummy food and visiting with you too!
So fun to look at this again and enjoy all the photos. Love the commentary on each one.
Post a Comment