Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hi, My Name is Kristen, vol. 3


...and I'm the Birthday Girl because today I turn 33!

Job: Stay at home Mom. This is my last birthday that I'll have with a child home and not in school. We'll see where God leads me next year and what His plans are for me in Kuwait!

Interests: Blogging, painting, reading blogs, reading, having Dan twirl my hair, hanging out with friends, EW bible study, shopping.

Favorite Foods: beef fajita salad and guacamole at Que Pasa, chicken cutlet with Japanese curry at CoCo Curries, Shiche Taouk and hummus at Beirut, Lard Na, Pad Pak Nuam Sai Gai (stir-fried veggies w/ chicken) at Sudathai, Fried morning glory salad and crab in yellow curry at River Tree House, samosas and spring rolls from Villa with Kylie...Sweet Potato soup, Broccoli Cheddar soup, homemade gumbo...

Favorite Shows: Mad Men, How I Met your Mother, Sing Off, Outsourced, Glee, Little House on the Prairie (halfway through season 7), Top Shot.

Books I've read more than once this year: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn (read them all more times than I can count), The Tea Rose, The Jewels of Tessa Kent, A Bride in the Bargain.



3 comments:

Tricia F said...

Yay! I love these. Happy Birthday friend!

Pauline said...

Haven't been able to celebrate your last three birthdays but your blog makes me feel I am there with you! Glad you had such a nice birthday and can't wait to see your Jim Thompson throw for real.. Love you Honey, Mom xoxox

Bev and Boyd said...

Kristen - you are a most amazing woman and a great addition to our family. We thank God for you everyday! We love you!!!
Mom and George XOXO