
Job: I'm in the 3rd Grade. I love school and reading and learning! I love my teacher. I am a scientist in school - we are currently studying crayfish and now snails and beetles. Also, I'm a blogger and a bigger helper for Mom.
Favorite things to do: Reading (biographies, history and fiction), crocheting, playing the piano, playing with Jack and Kylie, swimming, riding my bike, drawing and having playdates with friends.
Least favorite things to do: cleaning the whole house, washing the dishes, helping in the kitchen, doing laundry.
Favorite Books: Who Was/Were...? books, American Girl books, Geronimo Stilton books, Boxcar Children books, Jack Russell books, Pollyanna, With Daring Faith (about Amy Carmichael), Chet Gecko books...
Favorite Foods: Macaroni and cheese, pizza, broccoli oriental, chicken spaghetti, steak and cheese sandwich, tacos, french toast casserole, orange cinnamon rolls.Favorite Sayings: It's not my fault, it's an accident. I didn't mean to. Whaaat? Momeeee, Moooommmmm, Can I just read for 20 more minutes, How long can I read?, Can I please have gum?, Can I have a playdate?, Do you need me to go to Villa?, Do I have to wear a skirt to church?, Are you coming?, Okaaaay.
Favorite TV Shows/Movies: Little House on the Prairie (we're on sea
son 7), Megamind, Clone Wars, Star Wars, Ducktales, Spectacular Spiderman, Meet me in St. Louis, Little Women.Nicknames: Ladybug, Dolly, Meg, Meggie, Moo, Moopert, Smoops, Megan Colleen, Megan Collen (according to ISB), Meh Giin (by Kylie when frustrated).
What I want to be when I grow up: A teacher or a weather reporter!
Good Friends: Punnava, Katie, Leah, Kaya (she moved), Anaida, Hana and Xuan Fan.
What I'm looking forward to in Kuwait: Making new friends, going to a new school, a new life and a whole different country!
Why Mommy loves me: Because I am fun and funny, I have a beautiful voice, am a great reader, a great student and spend 3+ hours on homework every night even though only about 50 minutes is required (Mommy appreciates my attention to detail, even if she doesn't appreciate a 3rd grader doing homework for that long), I draw beautifully but have stopped doing it as much as I used to, I love my family and cannot wait til this summer to spend weeks with them in America, I can be a good helper and a great soux-chef, I am great with little kids and a huge help to other Mommies, I love my friends and love my brother and sister (although I don't love them touching my stuff)...and I love my Daddy and my Mommy...as well as God.
Happy Birthday Megan Colleen!!! We love you so much!!!

1 comment:
Happy 9th Birthday, Meggie!! Thought about you all day on your birthday and so glad you are our grandaughter! Your smile warms our hearts and we are looking forward to having you here in the summer.. Can't wait!!
Love, Grammy and Grandad xoxox
Post a Comment