Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kylie's Birthday


Miss Kylie had a good 6th Birthday! She got lots of fun presents - a gift card to Build-A-Bear, a gift card for a Build-A-Bear outfit, Hi Ho Cherrio, Sunny Bunny, some great clothes and a Rise of the Hokie Nation book that we can't figure out who it's from (we think maybe Grammy?)! She loved all her presents, gift cards and money sent to her :)

She picked out Orange Cinnamon Rolls to have for her birthday breakfast (and thank the Lord we can actually find them here - they're pricey, but sooooo good), enjoyed a McDonald's Happy Meal for lunch (a treat!) and wanted Noodle Soup for dinner! Daddy took the day off and we went to the Kuwait Zoo (crazy!) and to the Avenues Mall to pick out Coco, her new monkey! That evening we watched Disney's Alice in Wonderland :) All in all, it was a pretty good day!

The 6 year old with her favorite breakfast :)

Licking the icing off the lid

Blowing out the 6 candles on her orange cinnamon buns!

The Birthday Girl with her presents!

Kiddos under the Kuwaiti Flags

With an Emu walking behind them

Kylie got a Zebra pillow pet for Christmas and named her Safari. She wanted a picture with the real Safari at the Zoo :)

Our great family!

I must have taken 30 pictures trying to get one of all 3 kids in mid-air...this was the best one :) I love it!

Cute Kiddos at the end of the Zoo!

Lunch at the Food Court at the Avenues! Taco Bell for the rest of us, but McDonald's for Kylie!

Coco, getting an air bath after she was finished being stuffed

Kylie and Coco :) Kylie picked out Coco's pajama outfit, bunny slippers and sweet little ice cream cone panties for her Monkey :) Too fun!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Kylie, loved your choice of breakfast... Reminds me of summer and making these with you!! Also, I think Coco is a great addition to the family... She has a great smile just like YOU!!! What fin to have a special day with your family. You are so lucky to do such nice things and to have your Daddy home with you, too!!! Love you birches, Grammy xoxoxo

Ps I didn't send the hokie book!

TiffS said...

The book is from us! It should have come with a note in it, but oh well. Uncle Matt found it online and thought it might be a good choice. Happy Birthday Kylie :)

Julie said...

Happy New Year, I just posted about 7 post about Kuwait :) How did you like the zoo? Looks like fun!!!! I love that picture with her and the zebra!!!

April Lapole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April Lapole said...

I can not believe that Kylie is 6! I am glad she had a Happy Birthday! Time flies by so fast! We loved your Christmas letter. It was great! Have a happy 2012 Seaman Family.

Love the Lapoles!