Megan has her Arabic Mid-Term Exam Wednesday. These 2 pictures are page 1 and 2 of her exam study guide. Notice that it's all in Arabic. It's hard, because I can't really help her with any of it. She just needs to go over it and over it, so that she remembers where all the accent marks belong and how to write everything out correctly. She's done a great job so far with it, but it is insanely crazy. I can't imagine high school students being able to do this in the States with 6 months of a language, much less a 4th grader! 18 more months of it for her...and Jack will start it next year, too! We'll see what happens with him - I can't imagine it will be good, but maybe he'll surprise us.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Megan's Arabic Mid-Term
Megan has her Arabic Mid-Term Exam Wednesday. These 2 pictures are page 1 and 2 of her exam study guide. Notice that it's all in Arabic. It's hard, because I can't really help her with any of it. She just needs to go over it and over it, so that she remembers where all the accent marks belong and how to write everything out correctly. She's done a great job so far with it, but it is insanely crazy. I can't imagine high school students being able to do this in the States with 6 months of a language, much less a 4th grader! 18 more months of it for her...and Jack will start it next year, too! We'll see what happens with him - I can't imagine it will be good, but maybe he'll surprise us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Proud of you, Meggie, on learning a new language. Know you will do well on your exam. Love, Grammy xoxo
I love it! Way to go Megan!
Post a Comment