Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pottery Barn Score

I went with a friend to Pottery Barn Kids last week - because she heard they were having a sale. It was a GREAT sale for the items they had on sale...I spent 7.500KD TOTAL($27.45USD)!


I purchased a set of twin Star Wars sheets that I've been drooling over for 4+ years for Jack. They are $69USD right now on the Pottery Barn Kids website - I paid 4.750KD ($17.38USD) for them! NEW!!! Flat, fitted and pillowcase! So great! Kylie said that if Jack didn't want them, she would :)


I purchased 3 Sabrina Medium size medium tone baskets for 0.750KD each ($2.75USD each)! The kids needed something to hold their books on their bedside table :)


I purchased 2 sets of these Dollhouse Foam World sets for 0.250KD each ($0.91USD each)! We might keep one and give away one!

We purchased what we could, but told friends about it so they could go get what they needed (awesome crib sheets for 1KD or ($3.66USD)! So fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So jealous!!! Enjoy all your great purchases!

Julie said...

I am also jealous... I wish those sheets were on sale when I was there! That is awesome, love that you got those treats :)
btw, even though I have issues with blurb and blogger, I finished 1 blog book and will try to finish the other one by tomorrow or Friday... and be done with 2010 and 2011 :) With a bum ankle, I am having some time to do it!

Bev and Boyd said...

Sounds like awesome deals. Glad you got in on it!
XO