We went out to dinner last night at PF Chang's for our Anniversary! A good time with good food talking over things. And today I get to go in for a little "lunch date" at Dan's work for some Ruby Tuesday's :) We've been married for 12 years and were saying that 12 years from now, Kylie will be a senior in high school, Jack will be a sophomore in college and Megan will be in her last semester of college, Lord willing! That's insane!
Maybe sometime we'll make it to St. John's for a vacation...but for now, we got to be out in 44F weather celebrating our marriage in the 3rd country we've lived! Happy Anniversary my Tweeter!!! I love you so much and am so thankful to be married to you!!!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary Dan and K! I am so happy for you! And..you can look forward to a St. John trip someday! :)
Or maybe Megan will graduate a semester early
and be married! Happy anniversary guys!
CBR
Happy Anniversary!! I was just recently thinking about your wedding--it seems like it wasn't that long ago . . .
Colleens statement made Dad and I laugh. Glad you were able to go out for dinner and enjoy yourselves! Love you, mom xoxo
That's a great picture. So thankful for both of you!!! Happy
12th anniversary! Glad you got to have a date! XOXO
Post a Comment