Friday, March 20, 2020

Hi, My Name is Dan, vol. 12

...And I'm the Birthday Boy because today I turn 44!!!

 

Things I like: my fam, buddies at work, riding the V-strom, traveling and road trips, #gaming, droning.
 
Favorite TV Shows/Movies:
Man in the High Castle, Lego Masters, Alone, Van Helsing tv show.

Favorite Sayings:  It's go time, where do you want to retire i need to know right now, triple threat,

Favorite Foods/Drinks:  always pizza, iced cookies, century bakery donut holes, hawaiian shaved ice, coco curries, Guinness. 

Things I did while I was 43:  family trip to Grand Canyon/Sedona/Tucson/Phoenix, got to ride in Rolling Thunder with John, Lynchburg getaway with my Tweeter (left our kids alone by themselves for the weekend for the first time), started a new job with a new group, had a Nashville family reunion AND an Ashville Family Reunion, vacationed with the Emerson's in the Adirondacks, went to Bozeman, Montana for a fantasy football weekend, returned to Bangkok for the first time since we moved, Tweeter  20th Anniversary trip to Hawaii, bought a jeep, became the father of an adult AND a Hokie (thanks Mew Mew's).  

Major side-eye from Shrimpy
 
 Celebrating 20 years in Hawaii!

 Daddy Daughter cake night at RBC

 Ukulele cake!

 Grand Canyon with my Tweeter

 Lynchburg with my Tweeter

 Kailua Beach

 Barb's party

 Nanakuli Beach Park drone shot

 Megan's 18th Birthday

 Family Christmas Card shot

 Test driving the Jeep with Jack!

 Nashville bridge pics

 Casino Night for HHS

 Dan, Jeff, Uncle Chuck and Matt

With Aunt Barb and Mom Mom
 
 Emerson's out to dinner

 With Bugga in Malone at Bokie's

 Farewell party from Dan's old office

 Tripleting with John and Winn

No comments: