Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Hi, My Name is Kristen vol. 12

...And I'm the Birthday Girl because today I turn 42!!!


Job:  I'm the Substitute Secretary at our local high school (my 2nd year).  I coordinate subs, keep in contact with substitutes and make sure jobs get filled!

Things that make me happy: my family, tinsel in my hair, stripes, turquoise, flip flops and my uggs, my Rothys, daffodils, working at my school, hearing Mr. Adam say "Roar Pride" every day, the teachers/staff I work with, seeing my kids at school.

TV shows I watch: The Crown, Man in the High Castle, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Younger, Brooklyn 99, The Great Food Truck Race, The Profit, Restaurant Impossible.


Favorite Foods: bagel with orange marmalade and coffee, donuts, thai curry, Coco Curry's, scallops, garlic shrimp, chile relleno at Anita's, burgers and fries.

 My desk Dan decorated for Valentine's Day

 Suz's 40th Birthday Party

 Adirondacks with the Emerson's

 Tucson with Phil and Anissa

 Smooching Suz

 Casino Night with Dan

 Moo

 Hiking on my birthday in Balls Bluff

 Kissing Jack's cheek at the Grand Canyon

 Movie night on my birthday

 Lynchburg with my Tweeter

 Grand Canyon during Spring Break

 Hawaii for our 20th Anniversary

 University of Hawaii

 Bugga

 Alexandra, Sarah, Angie and Nancy

On Kailua Beach with my Tweeter before we swam in rough waves!

No comments: